Process For Foursquare Licensing:
Do you feel called to formal ministry within The Foursquare Church? Whether you are called to serve at a local church, as an evangelist or even a missionary, here’s what it takes to get credentialed within The Foursquare Church.
- Please talk to your Senior Pastor and have them contact Lauren Gelman, email@example.com to request that a license application form and recommendation forms be sent to you.
- Return your application forms to the Northwest District with the current application fee.
- Receive approval from your district to begin the coaching and polity process. Your district will then assign a coach and enroll you in the online training.
- When the coaching process is complete, the district will then assemble a licensing panel and conduct an interview.
- Upon the licensing panel’s recommendation, your district supervisor is responsible for giving final approval for licensure.
In order to be licensed, candidates must receive an appointment to serve at a Foursquare church. Candidates who are serving in appointments at non-Foursquare churches may pursue credentialing through Foursquare Association.
In order to be eligible for ordination you must hold a Foursquare US License for a minimum of 2 years.
If you are an assisting minister, you must have approval from your Senior Pastor in order to pursue ordination.
The ordination ceremony takes place every year at our District's Fall Conference.
Contact Lauren Gelman, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.